Facts of Xeloda (capecitabine)
Product: XELODA (capecitabine) tablets, for oral use
Initial U.S. Approval: 1998
Strength: Tablets: 150 mg and 500 mg
Indication Adjuv ant Colon Cancer, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer
South Delhi Pharma can facilitate patients and physicians access to commercially approved medicines, “Xeloda (capecitabine)” to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable). Xeloda (capecitabine) is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of valid prescription of doctor and import permit if applicable.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us at South Delhi Pharma (SDP), and one of our team will be on hand to help with any queries you may have.
The SDM is open
Monday to Friday.
Business hours: 09:30 A.M to 18:30 P.M.
M:+91-9891296838 / P:+91-11- 26532129
What Xeloda is?
XELODA (capecitabine) is a nucleoside metabolic inhibitor with antineoplastic activity indicated for:
• Adjuv ant Colon Cancer
– Patients with Dukes’ C colon cancer
• Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
– First-line as monotherapy when treatment with fluoropyrimidine
therapy alone is preferred
• Metastatic Breast Cancer
– In combination with docetaxel after failure of prior anthracyclinecontaining therapy
– As monotherapy in patients resistant to both paclitaxel and an
What capecitabine is?
Capecitabine, sold under the brand name Xeloda among others, is a chemotherapy medication used to treat breast cancer, gastric cancer and colorectal cancer. For breast cancer it is often used together with docetaxel.
It is used in the treatment of the following cancers:
- Colorectal cancer (either as neoadjuvant therapy with radiation, adjuvant therapy or for metastatic cases)
- Breast cancer (metastatic or as monotherapy/combotherapy; this is licensed as a second-line treatment in the UK)
- Gastric cancer (off-label in the US; this is a licensed indication in the UK)
- Oesophageal cancer (off-label in the US)