Facts of Stelara (ustekinumab)
STELARA® (ustekinumab) injection, for subcutaneous or intravenous use
Initial U.S. Approval: 2009
• Injection: 45 mg/0.5 mL or 90 mg/mL in a single-dose prefilled syringe(3)
• Injection: 45 mg/0.5 mL in a single-dose vial (3)
• Injection: 130 mg/26 mL (5 mg/mL) solution in a single-dose vial (3)
Company: Janssen Biotech, Inc.
South Delhi Pharma can facilitate patients and physicians access to commercially approved medicines, “Stelara (ustekinumab) ” to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable). Stelara (ustekinumab) is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of valid prescription of doctor and import permit if applicable.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us at South Delhi Pharma (SDP), and one of our team will be on hand to help with any queries you may have.
The SDM is open
Monday to Friday.
Business hours: 09:30 A.M to 18:30 P.M.
M:+91-9891296838 / P:+91-11- 26532129
What STELARA is?
STELARA® is a prescription medicine used to treat adults and children 6 years and older with moderate or severe psoriasis who may benefit from taking injections or pills (systemic therapy) or phototherapy (treatment using ultraviolet light alone or with pills).
STELARA® is a human interleukin-12 and -23 antagonist indicated for the treatment of adult patients with:
• moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (Ps) who are candidates for phototherapy or systemic therapy.
• active psoriatic arthritis (PsA), alone or in combination with methotrexate.
• moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease (CD)
What Ustekinumab is?
Ustekinumab, sold under the brand name Stelara, is a human monoclonal antibody used to treat psoriasis. It is also approved to treat Crohn's disease in the United States, Israel and Australia, and ulcerative colitis in the U.S., and in the European Union (EU) among people who have not responded to more traditional treatments.