- Generic Brand Name- Sorafenat
- Innovator Brand Name- Nexavar
- API- Sorafenib
- Packaging- 120 Tablets
- Strength- 200 mg
- Manufacturer Name- Natco Pharma
South Delhi Pharma can facilitate the supply of “Sorafenat (Sorafenib Tosylate)” to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable). Sorafenat (Sorafenib Tosylate) is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of valid prescription of doctor and import permit if applicable.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us at South Delhi Pharma (SDP), and one of our team will be on hand to help with any queries you may have.
The SDM is open
Monday to Friday.
Business hours: 09:30 A.M to 18:30 P.M.
M:+91-9891296838 / P:+91-11- 26532129
What Sorafenat is?
Sorafenib is a kinase inhibitor, indicated for the treatment of:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma: an advanced primary Liver cancer.
- Renal Cell Carcinoma: a primary kidney cancer.
- Also, it is used in the patient with recurrent, progressive and metastatic differentiated thyroid carcinoma refractory to radioactive iodine treatment.
What Sorafenib Tosylate is?
Sorafenib (co-developed and co-marketed by Bayer and Onyx Pharmaceuticals as Nexavar), is a kinase inhibitor drug approved for the treatment of primary kidney cancer (advanced renal cell carcinoma), advanced primary liver cancer (hepatocellular carcinoma), FLT3-ITD positive AML and radioactive iodine resistant advanced thyroid carcinoma.