South Delhi Pharma, New Delhi, India
Rituxan (rituximab) injection, for intravenous use
Under Named Patient Supply, SDP serve you through the quality pharmaceutical products as per your needs. Established in the year 1996. SDP have earned global reputation in the market and has widest range of Anti Cancer medicines in India. To get the best price/cost of medicines in India, Call 9891296838 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Facts of Rituxan (rituximab)
Product: RITUXAN® (rituximab) injection, for intravenous use
Indication Rituximab is used to treat certain types of cancer (such as non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
Strength: Injection: 100 mg/10 mL (10 mg/mL) and 500 mg/50 mL (10 mg/mL) solution in single-dose vials
South Delhi Pharma can facilitate patients and physicians access to commercially approved medicines, “Rituxan (rituximab) ” to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable). Rituxan (rituximab) is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of valid prescription of doctor and import permit if applicable.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us at South Delhi Pharma (SDP), and one of our team will be on hand to help with any queries you may have.
The SDM is open
Monday to Friday.
Business hours: 09:30 A.M to 18:30 P.M.
M:+91-9891296838 / P:+91-11- 26532129
What Rituxan is?
RITUXAN (rituximab) is a CD20-directed cytolytic antibody indicated for the treatment of:
- Adult patients with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (NHL).
- Adult patients with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) in combination with methotrexate in adult patients with moderately-to severely-active RA who have inadequate response to one or more TNF antagonist therapies.
- ranulomatosis with Polyangiitis (GPA) (Wegener’s Granulomatosis) and Microscopic Polyangiitis (MPA) in adult and pediatric patients 2 years of age and older in combination with glucocorticoids.
- Moderate to severe Pemphigus Vulgaris (PV) in adult patients .
What Rituximab is?
Rituximab is a chimeric monoclonal antibody against the protein CD20, which is primarily found on the surface of immune system B cells. When it binds to this protein it triggers cell death.
Rituximab was approved for medical use in 1997. It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines. The patent expired in 2016, and a number of biosimilars have been launched.