PHESGO is a prescription medicine. PHESGO is used to treat breast cancer
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
PHESGO is a combination of pertuzumab and trastuzumab, HER2/neu receptor antagonists, and hyaluronidase, an endoglycosidase, indicated for:
• Use in combination with chemotherapy as:
o neoadjuvant treatment of patients with HER2-positive, locally advanced, inflammatory, or early stage breast cancer (either greater than 2 cm in diameter or node positive) as part of a complete treatment regimen for early breast cancer.
o adjuvant treatment of patients with HER2-positive early breast cancer at high risk of recurrence
• Use in combination with docetaxel for treatment of patients with HER2 positive metastatic breast cancer (MBC) who have not received prior anti-HER2 therapy or chemotherapy for metastatic disease.
DOSAGE FORMS & STRENGTHS: Injection:
• 1,200 mg pertuzumab, 600 mg trastuzumab, and 30,000 units hyaluronidase/15 mL (80 mg, 40 mg, and 2,000 units/mL) of solution in a single-dose vial.
Manufactured By: Genentech
Prescribing Information URL: Click Here
South Delhi Pharma can facilitate the supply of “PHESGO (pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf) injection” to all locations in India and other part of countries after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable). All Anticancer drugs available upon request. To get best price please share your mobile number to receive quotes from South Delhi Pharma.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us at South Delhi Pharma (SDP), and one of our team will be on hand to help with any queries you may have.
The SDM is open
Monday to Friday.
Business hours: 09:30 A.M to 18:30 P.M.
M:+91-9891296838 / P:+91-11- 26532129
Pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf is approved to be given with docetaxel or other chemotherapy to treat:
Breast cancer that is HER2 positive. It is used:
• As neoadjuvant therapy (to shrink the tumor before surgery) in adults with locally advanced, inflammatory, or early-stage breast cancer. It is given with chemotherapy.
• As adjuvant therapy in adults with early-stage breast cancer who have a high risk that their cancer will recur (come back). It is given with chemotherapy.
• In adults with metastatic breast cancer that has not been treated with anti-HER2 therapy or chemotherapy. It is given with docetaxel.
Pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf is a fixed-dose combination of pertuzumab and trastuzumab that is given as a subcutaneous injection. It can be given in less time than pertuzumab or trastuzumab, which are given as infusions. For more information about pertuzumab and trastuzumab that may apply to pertuzumab, trastuzumab, and hyaluronidase-zzxf, see the Drug Information Summaries for Pertuzumab and Trastuzumab.