1. How can I Procure medicines?
You can use either of these contact process to place your order:
Through Email: Please send your order directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 12-24 hours after receiving your mail. Please mention details of medicine like name, strength and quantity. You are also required to attach copy of prescription and patient’s Indian Govt. issued identity card (photo with Address) along with email.
Website: You can visit our website www.southdelhipharma.com and fill in enquiry form mentioned on the website. We will respond within 12-24 hours after receiving your query form. Upon receiving your confirmation, our supplier will raise Pro-Forma Invoice containing details of medicine, price, logistic cost and all other charges applicable. Pro-Forma Invoice will also have supplier’s license number, contact and Bank details to proceed further.
2. What information do you need from me to process my order as fast as possible?
We will require the following documents to process your order immediately
- Doctor’s Prescription – Signed and Stamped Scan copy of Doctor’s prescription need to be attached with your order confirmation mail. Doctor’s Registration No is also required on the prescription.
- Patient’s Identity card – We will require scan copy of Patient’s identity card to process order. Identity card can be Passport copy, Driving License copy, Aadhar card or any Photo ID document.
- Purchase Order Form – We will send Purchase Order Form through mail once you decide to purchase medicine through us. This need to be filled signed and send us along with other documents as mentioned above.
3. Why do you need prescription?
We do not provide assistance for OTC (Over the Counter) medicines. Our suppliers deal in Prescription medicine/drugs only. Such medicines cannot be sold without prescription. Therefore, we need an authentic prescription from a practicing Medical Doctor’s ( Registered Medical Practitioner) .
4. What if I don’t have the prescription at the time of ordering?
We can send medicine only after receiving prescription written by Medical Practitioner. The medicine cannot be dispensed without the valid prescription. If you do not have a prescription at the time of ordering a medicine, kindly consult your Physician before ordering your requirements.
5. What is the guarantee of the quality of the product?
Our suppliers source medicine from authorized distributors of the company.Our company promoters are one of the leading voice in providing access to difficult-to-get medicine In India and some Asian countries, the medicine contents will be sealed and will be accompanied by the Prescribing Information.
6. What are the shipping charges?
Shipment charges depend on quantity, country and product. There are products which require shipment under temperature controlled (between 2-8C) will cost more than products which can be shipped at normal temperature. Shipment Charges includes Logistic cost, documentation and NOC clearance from authority.
7. What the process for order confirmation?
Process of Order confirmation:- Receiving your Purchase Order Form along with all documents (copy of Prescription & Patient’s ID Card) Upon receiving this confirmation, our supplier will raise Pro-Forma Invoice containing details of medicine, price, logistic cost and all other charges applicable. Pro-Forma Invoice will also have supplier’s license number, contact and Bank details to proceed further You will be required to make online payment using bank details mentioned in Pro-forma Invoice. Medicine will be courier once money received in Supplier’s account. Mail service tracking will be provided. We will update you at every step of transaction.
Generic Substitute Onco Drugs
Indian pharmaceutical firms, manufacture and sell US FDA approved generic drugs.
US FDA Approved Onco Drugs
SDP can help to access these new treatment options in India under Named Patient Supply.
Medical Supplies & Equipments
Order quality medical supplies, medical equipment, and health care products. online at low prices in India.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us at South Delhi Pharma (SDP), and one of our team will be on hand to help with any queries you may have.
The SDM is open
Monday to Friday.
Business hours: 09:30 A.M to 18:30 P.M.
M:+91-9891296838 / P:+91-11- 26532129