About Gleevec (Imatinib)
Manufacturer : NOVARTIS INDIA LTD
Composition : IMATINIB-400MG
Dose Form : TABLET
Description : GLIVEC 400MG TAB
Route Of Administration : ORAL
Pack : 10
Gleevec is used to treat certain types of cancer (such as acute lymphoblastic leukemia, chronic myeloid leukemia, gastrointestinal stromal tumors and myelodysplastic / myeloproliferative diseases). It is a chemotherapy drug that works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells.
South Delhi Pharma can facilitate the supply of “Gleevac (Imatinib)” to all locations in the world and in India after fulfilling the legal requirement (if applicable). Gleevac (Imatinib) is a prescription drug and should be used under proper medical guidance and advice. The order will be confirmed only after the receipt of valid prescription of doctor and import permit if applicable.
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us at South Delhi Pharma (SDM), and one of our team will be on hand to help with any queries you may have.
The SDM is open
Monday to Friday.
Business hours: 09:30 A.M to 18:30 P.M.
M:+91-9891296838 / P:+91-11- 26532129
What Gleevec is?
GLEEVEC is indicated for the treatment of –
• Newly diagnosed adult patients with Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukemia (Ph+ CML) in chronic phase. Follow-up is limited to 5 years.
• Patients with Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukemia (Ph+ CML) in blast crisis (BC), accelerated phase (AP), or in chronic phase (CP) after failure of interferon-alpha therapy.
• Pediatric patients with Ph+ CML in chronic phase who are newly diagnosed or whose disease has recurred after stem cell transplant or who are resistant to interferon-alpha therapy.
• Adult patients with relapsed or refractory Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL).
• Adult patients with myelodysplastic/ myeloproliferative diseases (MDS/MPD) associated with PDGFR (platelet-derived growth factor receptor) gene re-arrangements.
• Adult patients with aggressive systemic mastocytosis (ASM) without the D816V c-Kit mutation or with cKit mutational status unknown.
• Adult patients with hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES) and/or chronic eosinophilic leukemia (CEL) who have the FIP1L1-PDGFRα fusion kinase (mutational analysis or FISH demonstration of CHIC2 allele deletion) and for patients with HES and/or CEL who are FIP1L1-PDGFRα fusion kinase negative or unknown.
• Adult patients with unresectable, recurrent and/or metastatic dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans (DFSP).
• Patients with Kit (CD117) positive unresectable and/or metastatic malignant gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST).
What Imatinib is?
Imatinib, sold under the brand names Gleevec among others, is a medication used to treat cancer.Specifically, it is used for chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML) and acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) that are Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+), certain types of gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST), hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES), chronic eosinophilic leukemia (CEL), systemic mastocytosis, and myelodysplastic syndrome.It is taken by mouth.